- Ilga Leja's pattern "Queen of the Waves"
- Needful Yarns Cable Due (in "Blue Mist") to knit the shawl mentioned above
- Elann.com Peruvian Sierra Aran (in "Plum Heather") -- to make Ingenue, which is in the book I got for Christmas).
I will not give in!! I am determined not to spend any more money because buying and caring for a puppy is pricey. I have, therefore, decided that I will focus on my knitting deadlines:
- My surprise project *must* be done by May. I haven't made much progress since we added a furry/wrinkly daughter to our household and I must admit that I'm getting a bit nervous about finishing it in time.
Hazel has been preventing lunchtime knitting because I've been driving home to take care of her and her small bladder. Thankfully that will be changing shortly because we just found someone who will drop by our house during the day. A baby dog is so much work...I can't imagine how much is involved in caring for a baby human! Hopefully I'll get lots of opportunities to find out when I spend time with the little nephew who's on the way!! :)
- Muir should be done no later than October. I simply must wear her to one of the upcoming weddings and that one is furthest off and therefore a safer choice.